We’re back at it again!!! I hope you all had a really spectacular week, because mine was pretty great! I have some awesome things lined up for you in this weeks favorites! Remember, focusing on the positive things that you come across, no matter how little or how big, can be a big help in everyday attitude and outlook for anyone struggling with depression or anxiety. Making a list of great things every week that have made me smile not only has helped me in that way, but has definitely helped me notice and appreciate the little things in life. So, without anymore delay, here are this weeks Friday Favorites!
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. It’s officially official. And if I was anymore excited about this, I think I’d probably spontaneously combust. You guys know that I absolutely live for anything Lady Gaga does, and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with for this performance. She slayed the national anthem at last years Superbowl, so I can only imagine that this will be amazing. Get excited, guys.
SaintLuxe. AKA the cutest & most chic stuff you’ll find on the internet.
2. There is nothing I love more than shopping, especially when it can be done online in the comfort of my pjs and in my own home. So, as I was scrolling through instagram this week, I stumbled upon SaintLuxe. First of all, let me just say now, THEY CAN TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY. ALL OF IT. The pictures I’ve posted above are just a few of my favorite pieces from them right now. Seriously, no matter what your style is, SaintLuxe has something that is outrageously cute just for you. I cannot get over their clothes, especially the book sweatshirt, and the PILLOWS. Coming from a pillow and clothing enthusiast, this is a match made in heaven for me. And the prices on all SaintLuxe pieces are super reasonable and extremely affordable! Their customer service is also literally the best, and I can always appreciate some great customer service. They have a lot of other fun things on their website, which I will link below along with the SaintLuxe instagram, and I’d highly recommend checking them out!
SaintLuxe has also given me a special promo code just for my readers! You can use the code STFLOURISH up until Halloween to receive a 5% discount off your order!
Ginger Minj is back to quench our thirst with some Sweet T!!!
3. Ginger Minj is one of my all-time favorite queens from Rupaul’s Drag Race. You can find her on Season 7 and Season 2 of Allstars!!! She is a mighty force of beauty, hilarity, and talent. Which is why her brand new album Sweet T is on my list this week. The album is absolutely superb and the cover art is beautiful. There is a little something on the record for everyone to enjoy. Check it out on iTunes now!
My favorite new life saving go to.
4. Take a long, hard look at this, fellow makeup lovers. This is about to be your favorite new product. I was paying $36.00 for my previous HD Finishing Powder, and then someone suggested to me to try the one NYX had out. So I took the trip to Ulta, where I picked this up for $9.99. And not only does it work just like the more expensive brand I used, but I actually liked this one better. I use it daily and am so happy with the quality of it. If you love makeup, whether you just like to play around with it or are into the high end game, this is an awesome product. Definitely give it a try!
I have the best support system on planet Earth.
5. This weeks last favorite is perhaps my utmost favorite thing I’ve written about so far. When I started working on building this blog a little over a month ago, it was because I was looking to do something to help my mind off something I was really struggling with at the time. I never thought it’d be much. My goal was to write about my struggles with anxiety, a panic disorder, depression, and how I cope with these things so that maybe just one person struggling with a similar situation wouldn’t feel like they were alone. Little did I know how successful it would become. I want to take this time to thank a few people, because without them, this blog wouldn’t be happening.
- I’d like to say a huge thank you to YOU, the reader, for reading what I write. It means more to me than you will ever know. I hope that I can bring just a little bit of joy to you with my blog, because you have brought so much to me. Thank you for giving me a chance with this.
- I am forever grateful to the following cast members of RuPaul’s Drag Race: Michelle Visage, Delta Work, PhiPhi O’Hara, Lil Pound Cake, Ginger Minj, and Bianca Del Rio. Thank you for sharing my blog. Thank you for helping get my message of normalizing mental illness and seeking help spread farther than I could have hoped. Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. There is no community out there that is more supportive than the drag community.
- And lastly, but most importantly, thank you to my friends: Caroline, Aleah, Julie, Sam, Devin, Jenn, Mira, Bec, Laura, and Lisa. Whether you’ve helped me go voer topics for my blog, shared my blog, or supported me through the past month of my life, thank you. Thank you so much. I honestly have no idea what I would do without you. Thank you for being my friend, for listening to me when I couldn’t get out of bed, but most of all, thank you for believing in me. No matter near or far, or whatever you’ve done to support me and/or my blog, it means the entire world to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you guys.
And that is the end of this weeks favorites! Onto the weekend, where I plan to have a little wine and relaxation time! I hope you guys enjoy yours! Remember, if you have anything you’d like to see on my Favorites lists, be sure to leave me a suggestion in the comments!
You are all majestic unicorns and I love you,